Enter<3
(:
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Girly
[x] I love at least one shade of pink.
[x] I don't like being messy.
[ ] My belongings are organized.
[ ] I don't like rock music.
[x] I like wearing accessories.
[x] Bright colors amaze me.
[ ] I hate black.
[ ] I go to the saloon once a week.
[x] I comb my hair almost all the time.
[x] I bring my phone with me
everywhere.
add up all your marks and multiply it
by 10. you are __% girly. [60%]
Boyish<>
[ ] I wear baggy pants.
[x] I play video games.
[x] I listen to boy bands like My
Chemical Romance, Yellowcard,
Switc hfoot, etc.
[ ] I like wearing jackets with hoods.
[x] I'm too lazy to do chores.
[x] I don't like shopping.
[ ] I like to go bungee jumping.
[ ] I like being sweaty.
[ ] I'm a big fan of marvel heroes.
[ ] I barely wear perfume.
add up all your marks and multiply it
by 10. you are __% boyish. [40%]
Nerdy
[ ] I always carry a pen in my purse
or pocket.
[ ] I enjoy studying.
[x] I wear glasses.
[ ] I'm a straight-A student.
[x] I've never skipped any class in my
whole life.
[ ] I like my shirt tucked in.
[ ] My favorite subject is science.
[ ] I enjoy reading books.
[ ] My assignments are passed up on
time.
[ ] I correct people with their
grammar.
add up all your marks and multiply it
by 10. you are __% nerdy. [20%]
Emo
[x] I love the color black.
[x] I always sit at the corner.
[x] One side of my hair is covering
one of my eyes.
[ ] I like listening to metal rock
music.
[x] I have a lot of problems in my
life.
[ ] I'm not much of a loud person.
[ ] I don't talk much.
[ ] I don't have that much friends.
[ ] I barely have fun.
[x] I barely go out with my folks or
friends.
ad d up all your marks and multiply it
by 10. you are __% emo. [50%]
Childish(:
[ ] I am open to my parents.
[x] I sleep with a stuff toy.
[x] I watch cartoons.
[x] I don't like watching horror
movies.
[ ] I sleep with a night light.
[ ] My parents are the ones who
choose my outfit.
[x] I'm scared of roller coasters.
[x] I like being with my family
relatives.
[ ] I take bubble baths.
[x] I've ran around the house in my
underwear. (ahem you know,when you're a kiddo you can't run away from that fact ><)
add up all your marks and multiply it
by 10. you are __% childish. [60%]
Popular
[ ] A lot of people adores me.
[ ] I hangout with the coolest crew at
school.
[ ] My parents are loaded.
[ ] I get everything I want.
[ ] I don't wear the same outfit twice.
[ ] I always have the latest gadgets.
[ ] I'm updated to the latest gossips.
[x] I don't like people blocking my
way.
[x] I have a lot of friends.
[ ] A lot of people look to me.
add up all your marks and multiply it
by 10. you are__% popular. [20%]
`The End
11:11 PM
``__Meeee___**
Nurul Nadhirah, also known as,
Nad(x infinity ><), Nut, Nutcase, Dee, Dirah, Nadee, cookie, ko0kiex, ko0, blurqueen, Little Grass, Ribena hmm...cant rmb...
SMPS : 1/5, 2/5, 3A, 4A, 5D, 6b
CGS : 1C1, 2C1, 3C3, 4C3
MJC : 09S303
Current CCA : Service-Learning Club
Birthday : 12 August
Star sign : Leo
``__Loves___**
MY SISTER NURUL NABILAH FROM SMSS 4.3
MY FAMILY!!!
MY COUSINS <333!!!
MY PLATOONMATES <333!!!!!
MY FRIENDS <333!!!
My current/ex classmates <333!!!
My juniors!!!
FOOD!!!
LAUGHTER (its the best medicine)
him =x
``__Hates___
LIARS
BACKSTABBERS
people who hate me....is there?(lol i guess nw there is =[ sighs...)
``__Past Life ><___**
``
April 2006
``
May 2006
``
June 2006
``
July 2006
``
August 2006
``
July 2007
``
August 2007
``
October 2007
``
November 2007
``
March 2008
``
April 2008
``
May 2008
``
June 2008
``
September 2008
``
January 2009
``
June 2009
``
July 2009
``
November 2009
``
December 2009
``
January 2010
``
July 2010